“The key to successful office relocation is pre-planning.”
Moving Your Business
Whether your move is large or small, only experts should handle the moving of your office. Pre-planning, coordination and attention to detail—no matter how small—will play an important role in a successful move. With an impressive history of moving businesses of all sizes, La Rosa Del Monte is uniquely qualified to partner with you and assist in all aspects of your office move by offering:
- Professional supervision
- Experienced personnel to assist you in every way.
- Based on your need, supply and pack all necessary boxes for supplies, files and all other office items.
- Specially designed carts for the transportation of your computers and sensitive electronic equipment.
- Modern equipment
- An unfaltering commitment to excellent service
A qualified adviser will visit you to determine the size and scope of your move along with the equipment needed to complete the move in the allotted time frame. Based on the visit, our adviser will then be able to assist you in:
- Cost Analysis: Providing you with a written quote for the relocation. Our consultant will customize our services to meet your specific needs.
- Planning: Down time during an office move is a critical concern. Our consultant will help plan the most efficient schedule to relocate your company. We understand that if you are not answering the phones helping the customer, your competitor is. We will help with the organization of your move, and our crews can relocate the furniture on the weekend or after hours.
- Identification: Our consultant will identify items of special interest that may require third party service such as leased equipment or special handling. Even safes and large industrial machines are easy with the right equipment and the proper know how.
- New Office Layout: When our consultant helps you plan for your move, the layout of your new office is critical. A floor plan of your new offices should be made available to our consultant in order to best facilitate the relocation. If unavailable, our consultant will provide advice and assistance in preparing one.
In addition to helping you plan, our services include:
- Packing: Some companies choose to have their employees pack the contents of the desks and files in the office. While this does save on the cost of the move, it is not the quickest way for the move to be performed. Our professional packing crews know how to relocate your files and re establish all of your files in your new office in their proper order. This will keep your employees working at their jobs and eliminate the potential of injury. If you wish to perform the packing yourselves, we can supply you with boxes and materials. These will be delivered to your company at your convenience prior to moving day. This includes moving labels and any other packing related materials.
- Dismantling and Assembling: From standard office furniture to the most modern contract systems furniture, we can dismantle and reassemble on site any furniture for the safe relocation of the item.
- Warehousing: In the event that storage is required, all items will be containerized at our warehouse. Sometimes companies find that they have more furniture than their new office space will allow for. This often happens when a client’s new office space is still being prepared by painters or other workers.
Relocation Day - In addition to services mentioned above,
- On the Relocation day(s), our crews will protect the floors, elevator(s), stairs and railings of both offices. Your moving consultant will be present during the move to help guide the crew and ensure the move goes smoothly.
At La Rosa Del Monte, our goal is to be your partner in the successful relocation of your business. Our continued future growth in the office relocation market is dependent upon counting you and your company as another success story for La Rosa Del Monte.