Requirements For Shipping Automobiles Out Of Puerto Rico
- COPY OF TITLE.
- Please make sure it does not have any lien. Letter from the lien holder authorizing release of the automobile if you still own the auto to the bank (if is applicable) in original from the U.S.
- If someone represents you for this matter to turn in your vehicle to LRDM, a notary letter it is required from the owner.
- COPY OF YOUR DRIVER LICENSE. Puerto Rico, USA.
- COPY OF THE VEHICLE REGISTRATION. Readable
- A $10.00 DOLLARS VOUCHER FROM THE TREASURY DEPARTMENT (COLECTURIA), it is required to get this service from the police department, is very important that the CODE#5122 has to be stamped on the receipt.
- A CERTIFICATE FROM THE DEPARTMENT OF MOTOR VEHICLE. Indicating that there are no outstanding fines on the vehicle record. This certified is valid for only 48 hours from the moment it is obtained (OR 2 WORKING DAYS).
- AUTO MUST BE COMPLETELY CLEANED. Including the engine, the chassis (bottom) of the vehicle. It must be cleaned by shipper for the police inspection. (A receipt of the certificate is valid proof). It is considered a document.
- VEHICLE SHOULD NOT HAVE MORE THAN A 1/4 OF FUEL TANK.
- VEHICLE SHOULD NOT HAVE ANY KIND OF OIL LEAKAGE.
- A PRE-INSPECTION FROM THE POLICE DEPARTMENT OF YOUR DISTRICT. Your municipality town where you live in Puerto Rico. It is very important.
- For security measures we will not accept any articles inside your automobile, except the jack and spare tire.
- Remember that the vehicle depends on the inspection of the police department of stolen vehicle division.
- The customer must comply with all the requirements described at left, in order that La Rosa Del Monte could accept the responsibility in managing your automobile. Vehicle will not be accepted if any document is missing. For shipments of automobiles outside the USA, it is important that you get in contact with the embassy of the country out of the USA that you will be traveling, to verify for specific requirement instructions. Remember that the customs laws are subject to change according with the country. Payment is complete and will not be accept in cash or money order. La Rosa Del Monte is not accepting any credit cards or personal check, please. We apologize for any inconvenience this information can cause you.
- Our company accepts vehicles only from Monday to Friday from 8:00am to 3:30pm for a quick process. We accept vehicles only on Monday and Tuesday.
- For more information please call Tel: 787-780-5775 Ext 222-240-223