“La Rosa Del Monte excels at simplifying your international move.”
Although every move is different, they all follow a similar process as they progress from initial contact through to delivery at your new home. This section details the procedure so you know what to expect and when.
- We will first discuss your moving plans on the telephone to obtain preliminary information and begin to plan your move according to your requirements.
- An experienced surveyor will visit you at your home to discuss your move in detail. He will assess the volume / weight of your household goods and decide what special packing is required for any unusual or delicate items.
- We will provide you with a proposal clearly detailing how we intend to complete your move. This confirms that we have addressed all your requirements and eliminates any opportunity for ambiguity in the service we provide.
- We will also help you to complete the insurance and customs forms if required.
- On moving day our packers will bring detailed packing instructions and a full range of top quality materials. After packing, they will label and number everything and make a packing inventory. Special crates will be provided as identified by the surveyor. After packing, your household goods will be loaded at your door into a shipping container or a La Rosa Del Monte vehicle. Containers are sealed, travel direct to the port for shipment, and remain untouched throughout the voyage.
- We will monitor your household goods throughout its journey and handle all the necessary documentation. If you are going to a country where we do not have our own office we will select a professional and qualified partner to work with us to handle customs clearance and delivery at destination.
- When you arrive, please contact the destination office to set up clear lines of instruction for clearance and delivery. If the shipment arrives before your new home is ready, local storage can be arranged until your plans become clear.
- Finally, your goods will be delivered to your home, unloaded, unpacked, the furniture arranged and the used packing materials disposed of.