“Essential items to carry with you.”
While your La Rosa Del Monte moving professionals are making your move as easy and convenient for you as possible, your preparation of this “Moving Survival Kit” can make it even easier and more organized for yourself. Keep these essential items with you; don't send them with the mover.
- Household inventory and moving papers
- Moving and travel papers and receipts
- Prescriptions (have extra on hand; you may not be able to get refills immediately)
- Papers and keys for new home
- Clothing (take enough to get you through a week of casual and work wear)
- Toiletries, shampoo, soap, toothpaste, etc.
- Favorite toys/games for each child
- Hardware for disassembled items
- Remote controls for televisions, VCR/DVD players, stereos, etc.